Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Can we start again please?

So ... umm ... hi! How are you? Do you ... perhaps ... remember me?

No? Alright, well that's understandable. I've been gone for a while I guess.

Well, I suppose I should catch you up on some things. I'm 32 now. Larry and I still have (only) three children, ages 10, 8, and 6. Amazingly, I still only have four cats too!

This past June we moved from our apartment that was drowning us financially into a house owned by the worship leaders at HealingPointe, our church. In September, we left HealingPointe to become much more heavily involved with WVIHOP (Wabash Valley International House of Prayer).

Larry plays sets on Monday and Friday mornings, he and I lead a worship set on Monday night, and we attend either the Friday night or Sunday morning "church" service. Our kids are getting really involved as well and we're starting to see them blossom into great little followers of God.

Our spiritual growth has expanded greatly over the last 15 months as well. I am tapping into a level of the Holy Spirit that I never knew existed. I have had several prophetic dreams, seen waking visions, and I hear God's voice regularly. My relationship with Jesus has never been closer, and I know that there is a LONG way to go still.

We're still homeschooling all three kids, and slowly but surely finding our way. Around every corner seems to be a tweak or change, but I'm hoping we finally get it right in the new year.

I am still writing my poetry and loving every minute. You can check it out here if you haven't yet. There is also a blog dedicated to that as well. I'd appreciate a look and feedback if you have any!

Music is still a HUGE part of my life, if not even bigger than before. I must admit my tastes have a changed a bit though. I listen to a lot less secular music now, and quite a bit of the music coming out of IHOP-KC artists. Cory Asbury, Laura Hackett, Jon Thurlow, Justin Rizzo, and especially Misty Edwards are some of the big names. I cannot recommend them enough if you want music to help you connect with God. The Global Prayer Room is now free and can be streamed live here if you want to get a taste of the music.

Hmm, I guess that's about it. I have a lot of things to talk about that've happened both recently and over the past few months. Stories about amazing things God has done, stories about the kids, Larry, myself. But that's for later.

Have a great week and God bless!

No comments: