- A strict schedule does not work for us. There will be days we wake up unable to get going at exactly 9:00, or are unwilling to move on from a science lesson we're enjoying at precisely 11:00.
- Language Arts seems to take twice as long as other subjects to finish
- Just because I like a subject does not mean my children will like it
- The grading scale is more harsh than I remember
- School lunch menus concocted at home are awesome
- Snow days make me laugh now
- School can (and will) be interrupted by noisy, roughhousing kittens
Now playing: Jars of Clay - They'll Know We Are Christians by Our Love