Tuesday, November 4, 2008

woman ... It's How Warm?

Well it's November, and I'm sitting on my balcony in 70 degree weather. Yep, 71 degrees on the afternoon of November 3rd. The girls are riding bikes and playing outside, which is good for them, and our trip to Brown County, IN tomorrow should be fantastic. We just took a walk to a pond in the complex and it was beautiful.

But it's weird. I remember being a kid and by this time I was bundling up in my winter jacket for the walk to school. These days you bundle up for a couple days, then break out the shorts again! People cry about it being global warming, and that's all fine, but are we sure it's not just the Earth in its normal cycles? I don't doubt that human beings have an effect on things, but could it just be something natural?

In any case, what I do know, is that it is all in His plan, and if we all do the things He spelled out for us, it will all work out in the end.

----------------
Now playing: Mark Schultz - You Are a Child of Mine
via FoxyTunes

No comments: