Saturday, July 4, 2009

Christian writer ... Seven for Heaven

I have uploaded seven new poems to the website as promised. They are as follows:
  • Reach Out! - A poem about what we need to be doing as Christians
  • Terrified - This one of my favorite poems so far. It was a true 'cry of the heart'.
  • Forsaken - A poem written in anger and sadness
  • Emergence - A poem about seeing God
  • Anticipation - A poem about being excited for something
  • Prayer: Creation - A prayer written in the midst of nature
  • Matthew Twenty-Five - The longest poem I have written so far
As always, I pray that you find something to take away from my writing, for that is the point: to glorify God through my work.

Now, let's see if I can't write something new today too!

----------------
Now playing: Brandon Heath - Wait And See
via FoxyTunes

No comments: