Thursday, February 12, 2009

woman ... Change of Plans

I had planned to make a post about 25 random things about myself, like on Facebook, but in choosing those things I made some discoveries.
  • I am not reflective very often about myself.
  • When I am reflective about myself, I only seem to see the bad things.
I'm not sure exactly what this says about me, but I don't think it can be a good thing. So in lieu of doing 25 random facts, I am going to slowly try to compile a list of only good things about myself to post at a later date. I don't know how long that will take. I'm not saying they aren't there, just that I don't necessarily see them. So, keep watch for that at some point.

1 comment:

amy said...

that is the same reason i have never answered a "random things"about me either. were we separated at birth or what? i'm beginning to think we are long lost sisters