Monday, February 2, 2009

Christian writer ... My Webweb

First off the joke referred to in my title: http://xkcd.com/181/

Next, I want to announce that my webmaster (yes, Larry) has created me a website to further display my poetry. That way once the posts disappear from the blog, people can still read them. Eventually there will be a way to e-mail a poem to someone if you find it especially pertinent to their place in life.

I am really seeing this as a ministry, unconventional as it might be. Maybe someone will see that I have been in the same situation and found my way out through the Lord. I certainly can't say in what ways God might use this, so I'll just put it out there and see what happens.

As I write more poems, and there are some bouncing around in my brain, I'll post them here and on the website, The Christian Poetry of Holli Swank. Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive of this and so complimentary. I really appreciate it.

----------------
Now playing: Filter - Where Do We Go From Here
via FoxyTunes

No comments: