Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Christian music fan ... Give Me a Revelation

Well I had a post scheduled for Friday talking about how excited I was for the Third Day concert that evening. However, it's been cancelled. Drummer David Carr's father passed away on Tuesday and a replacement drummer couldn't be found in time for the concerts this week.

I'd been really looking forward to this concert; not relying on it for happiness, but allowing it help me get through this week with the sadness it had brought. As such, this is somewhat of a blow to my mood. Hopefully it will be rescheduled and I pray for the band as their family experiences loss far greater than mine. I'm doing my best not to get angry, but it's tough.

So, plans have changed! Our kids are still going to spend the night with the children of the pastor and his wife, and Larry and I will find something fun to do together. I'm sure it will all work out fine, in His plan.

----------------
Now playing: Third Day - Run to You
via FoxyTunes

No comments: